A friend of mine helped me fix it up so it sounds much better than what I’d written originally.
Know of a job here in Utah that I’d be good at? I’d be happy to send you a few hard copies to distribute at your work. Just write or call to let me know and I’ll send them right over. Velda Harper Christensen
- Valuable blend of technical support, web design and production skills and experience; cross-functional expertise in diagnostics and problem solving; customer service team training, motivation, and management; systems, marketing, and site design troubleshooting and development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in: information management, records database creation and maintenance; meeting deadlines and working within budgets; developing and implementing innovations while maintaining traditional response protocols.
- Strong independent performance, highly skilled team work and leadership; consistently collaborative approach to clients and staff at all levels, from resolving simple usage issues to troubleshooting interlinked networks and systems.
- Multiple task management; multiple response development and maintenance
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for escalated technical issues – client rescue - experience in hardware, software, drivers, networks and operating systems
- Team training, management, and motivation for best results in client satisfaction and economy of time
- Superior communications skills and client care in all situations
- Successful graphics/site design and production with rapid project turnaround time
Trained and supervised technician team to consistently surpass records for most calls taken as well as lowest ratio of customer callbacks.
Created and maintained tech support website that successfully enabled more knowledgeable clients to bypass phone support and help themselves in regard to frequently asked questions
Freelance design, web production: 2001 – present
Helpdesk: 1999 – 2001
Technical Support Representative: 1999
Supervisor; Technician Levels I & II: 1997 – 1999
Teaching Intern: 1996
References on request