Bet you’ve always wondered what a cute Single Mormon Mommy does on a kidless Friday night. Let me count the adventures!
– Went out at 6 to my friend’s graduation open house, mainly so I could meet her dad who just flew in from Vietnam.
– Noticed that party ended at 7. Asked my brother if he wanted to go to a movie. He had plans. D’oh.
– Investigated a bug in the my software of choice.
– Logged on to Facebook to see if anyone had sent me a note or posted on my wall.
– Saw this; laughed really hard:
– Went back to Facebook; found a random singles event of Ultimate Frisbee in the Dark. Thus, I’m out.
I actually just really wanted to share that movie with you, but realized just how lonely I must seem for watching random youtube videos on a Friday night. Well, lonely I am. So ladies, hug your husbands if you’ve got them. Husbands, hug your wives. Parents, hug your kids. You’re lucky, you know.
That sounds pretty close to my Friday night without my child ….its hard